Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check

Monday, April 30, 2012

Yummy, Yummy...Cotton Candy!!!

This past weekend, I bought a cotton candy machine from target to use at my bestie's baby shower. At first, the machine seemed to be a flop. It is suppose to make cotton candy from the provided sugar and from hard candy. I tried the sugar that came with the kit, and was getting nothing but a ring of hard sugar around the bowl of the machine!!! I was pissed...I thought I wasted my money, until I tried actual Floss sugar. This made all the difference!!! Apparently, the sugar that comes in the kit is table sugar!!! They ripped me off!!! I even tried Jolly Ranchers, and they worked way better than the sugar that was provided!!! Anywho, here is a picture showing the floss sugar cotton candy. It was delicious!! I can't wait until Sunday!! More pics coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment