Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check

Monday, April 2, 2012

Coupon Diva!!!

Yesterday, I went to Walmart to stock up on my Always Infinity and Tampax products. I had a Target coupon for $1 off two Always/Tampax products and a P&G coupon for $1 off one Always and $1 off one Tampax product. I also had $1 off Always Liners. I was prepared to save at least $4 on my purchase. I decided to get 3 boxes of Infinity, one box of Tampax and one box of liners. I had calculated in my head that everything would cost me $19.99. First, I did a price match for CVS, who had the products at $3.99, which brought my price down to $19.23. I was then able to use all 4 coupons which brought my total to $15.43! Now, when was the last time you were able to get 5 feminine care items for less than $20?! This couponing thing isn't so bad! I could get used to it, but not like on the TV show...I don't have that kind of time!...lol...until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment