Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cirque Du Bebe Shower Part 1

Sooooo....two of my friends are having babies a month apart. So for my bestie, I decided to host her shower, and the theme is "Cirque Du Bebe!" I got the idea from Hostess with the Mostess (hwtm.com). Once I began planning, I realized I couldn't afford to host two extravagant showers. So once I found out that my other friend was having a boy, I asked her if I could duplicate the shower theme. Luckily, she was totally fine with it and loved the idea. Yea, I know it's not the most ideal thing to do, but I have to work with my budget! The showers are a week apart! And I am completely stressed out!! However, the invitations have been made and sent out. For my bestie, her fiance` paid for the invites that were used by HWTM. So for my other friend, I tried to duplicate the invites, without it being exactly alike. I wanted to stick with the color scheme and definitely wanted the circus font. So here is the finished product! Tell me what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment